sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS caching by Apache/Varnish

From: Marcin Gondek
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS caching by Apache/Varnish
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 19:25:31 +0000

Hello All,

As far I have working SKS server little more than week i get the gap with no multitreading of SKS server.

So this is a good example how to fight with proper caching to little offload SKS instance and do caching how much is possible on any level,

I didn’t found any full docs about ths, so I’m trying to do it by myself with little hacking of SKS responses to force cache on Apache and/or Varnish level.

My working config notes currently without any comments are present below:

https://fido.e-utp.net/display/EUTPNET/SKS+Server+Caching

Maybe this will help other admins to cover more stability of SKS server, also I’m open for any suggestions/mistakes/comments.

I know that this solution is not perfect but work-in-progress and even now I see positive result of such configuration :-)

Thanks,

--

Marcin Gondek / Drixter

http://fido.e-utp.net/