sks-devel

Re: Reconcile recovered items too high for some of my peers

From: Andrew Gallagher
Subject: Re: Reconcile recovered items too high for some of my peers
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:57:22 +0000

On 16/12/2021 13:38, Martin Dobrev wrote:
Hi,

It has been probably raised in the past as a question, but I’m wondering what the issue might be that some of my peers are sending quite a lot of updates to my cluster. See attached graph for clarity. Question is, do I miss some `master` commits in my Hockeypuck build or some settings to prevent this from happening. Majority of the traffic to the cluster is now recon. Not that it matters as I’m not charged by traffic volume but bandwidth.

Can you tell which of your peers are reporting the large deltas? Are they predominantly SKS or Hockeypuck?

--
Andrew Gallagher