smc-calendar

[smc-calendar] Re: malayalam calendar

From: Praveen A
Subject: [smc-calendar] Re: malayalam calendar
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:27:51 -0800

(adding smc-calendar to cc)

2009/2/10 മഹേഷ് മുകുന്ദന് | Mahesh M <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay. I was a bit busy with exams. I have started the work.
> Converting the MalayalamCalender.java in indic to c with necessary updations
> in KDE files and the assosiated files.
>
> I couldnt trace the Saka's work completely. Praveen was talking about some
> final bug. Is that bug still present? If so what is the trouble?

I have moved to kde translations and now debian lenny release notes. I
will come back to calendar from coming weekend. The test cases are
working correctly but when you actually run the calendar on plasma it
goes to some negative year if we add or remove a month. You could try
with an earlier version of the code.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)