solfege-devel

[Solfege-devel] Questions about solfege

From: Franck-Olivier
Subject: [Solfege-devel] Questions about solfege
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 12:47:53 +0000

Hello sir,

I hope I'm writing to the right mail adress. I want to contact the team working on Gnu solfege. I'm a user of solfege and I take profit of this email to thank you a lot for your work!
I have a question about the feature to train ear tuning, with various intervalls. Do you think it would be possible to choose to work with equal temperament instead of natural interval?

I'm sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your attention.

Have a nice day,
Franck-Olivier Defaux