Re: Configuration information.

From: Christopher Crowley
Subject: Re: Configuration information.
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:41:40 -0500

> Bypass, or never mark as spam?  To process but never mark, the
> easiest

Bypass. I don't want to bother processing mail from this particular
host. It needlessly contributes to the load.

> To completely bypass, you'll have to add a connection info callback
> (xxfi_connect), and when the hostname matches your target host,
> return SMFIS_ACCEPT.  Return SMFIS_CONTINUE for all other
> hostnames.

I am looking at spamass-milter.cpp right now.  If it is trivial for
you, and you are willing to suggest the revisions, that would be
welcome.

Christopher Crowley
TIS Network Services
Tulane University