Headers not being added

From: Mike Smith
Subject: Headers not being added
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:26:36 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi all,

 I'm having a little problem and was wondering if anyone had seen it
before or not.

 Basically, after some time, the X-Spam-Status headers stop being added to
mails comming through. I can watch the logs and mails are being passed to
spamc/spamd. I'm still logging the "clean message" and "identified spam"
messages along with scores. Not sure where to go with this.

 There's no errors in the logs.

 Bounce spamass-milter and sendmail and all is good.

 Running Sendmail 8.12.6, Spam Assassin 2.43, Spamass-Milter 0.1.2, Perl
5.8.0, Solaris 8.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 - Mike