RE: latest spam-milter

From: Cowles, Steve
Subject: RE: latest spam-milter
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:58:05 -0600

Thanks Dan. Got the CVS version of SA-Milter.

Looks like RH8 has the latest autoconf and automake, but not RH-7.3. :-(
I'll deal with getting the latest versions of autoconf/make tomorrow. For
now, I have added the ip address of the spam site that sent the 0 byte
e-mail to my firewall's blacklist.

Thanks again for your help.

Steve Cowles