Re: subject is deleted instead of rewritten

From: Ronan Waide
Subject: Re: subject is deleted instead of rewritten
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:03:59 +0000

On January 9, address@hidden said:
> i am currently checking the src code, but i think that you're faster.
> (you are one of the developers, am i right?)

Nope, a contributor but not one of the official developers. I'm a
little tied up with other stuff at present, so I'd suggest you keep
checking the sourcecode and post any bugs you find back here or to the
bugtracker on the site.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
address@hidden / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

buzzard says, "If you are willing to put aside your kneejerk human speciesism,
    the AIs are perfectly sympathetically 'no worse' than humans." <matrix>