Re: subject or content-type deleted instead of rewritten

From: Ronan Waide
Subject: Re: subject or content-type deleted instead of rewritten
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:18:28 +0000

On January 9, address@hidden said:
> the bad thing happens in:
>         int assassinate(SMFICTX* ctx, SpamAssassin* assassin)
> if you look at the following code it happens after the first
> ``update_or_insert()''.

Okay, can you rerun that with debug level set to 5, since that'll
trace execution of update_or_insert(). There's also some
curious-looking code in retrieve_field.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
address@hidden / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"My evil is unjust and cruel in the smallest and most annoying way possible."
                                                  - Catherine Clarke