RE: New -b & -B switches

From: Giles Coochey
Subject: RE: New -b & -B switches
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:23:18 +0100

I'm using the -B option with the start-stop-daemon tool (note that the
plug-in options are after the "-- ", options prior to that are the
start-stop-daemon options.

PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
DAEMON=/usr/local/sbin/spamass-milter
SOCKET=/var/run/spamass.sock
DESC="Sendmail milter plugin for SpamAssassin"

test -x $DAEMON || exit 0

case "$1" in
  start)
        echo -n "Starting $DESC: "

        start-stop-daemon --start -b --exec $DAEMON --oknodo -- -p
$SOCKET -B address@hidden

        echo "${DAEMON}"
        ;;
esac

My guess is that you may need a domain in there?