Re: Release?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: Release?
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:03:32 -0600

In the last episode (Dec 01), Don Armstrong said:
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003, Dan Nelson wrote:
> > Yes, I should probably make a new release.
>
> Any idea on an ETA for the new release? [I'm trying to figure out if
> I should bother to incorporate some of the newer CVS fixes into my
> Debian spamass-milter packages or wait for the new release.]

We got some new hardware in at work last month and I've been busy with
that :)

I've got one known problem I still need to fix before a release
(handling of CR-LF terminated lines), but apart from that I think it's
ready.  I'll see if I can get something out by Friday.  Apparently a
software upgrade at gnu.org removed the "files" link on the main
project page (making it hard for people to download anything), so I've
got a ticket open with the savannah people on that too.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden