WAS: How to feed Bayes on relay-only server?

From: coffeelover
Subject: WAS: How to feed Bayes on relay-only server?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:33:22 -0500

Dan,

 You said:
> .. save all incoming messages under 32k
> .. agent that grabs just the Message-ID
> .. submits them via xmlrpc to a daemon on .. server
> .. extracts the full messages from the database

 Have you considered releasing this stuff to the
spamassassin people/users ... any docs on what you are
doing or have created?
 I have linux based S-A servers acting as frontends to
exchange servers at a few locations. What you are doing
sounds very good. I am not a programmer but i can follow
"recipes" rather well! :-) Do have about 10 years linux
experience though.
-Patrick Main-