Re: handle_user failure?

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: handle_user failure?
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:01:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hmm.  I guess there was a hack I'd applied way back when from another list
member that actually ran a sendmail -bv ofn the orignal address and passed
that.  For some reason I thought that got added to cvs at some point.

Eep.

I guess I need to hack that back in again.

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group
314-872-3000 x105