Re: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?

From: Thomas Cameron
Subject: Re: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:38:47 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nelson" <address@hidden>
To: "Nate Schindler" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 11:26 PM

Unfortunately I have the habit of not wanting to release while there
are things on the TODO list, which makes for way too much time between
releases.  The SA 3.0 -r issue is forcing me to do one, so I'll put
that out first, and then add Joe Maimon's user-ignoring option and this
ranges stuff.

Hey Dan -

Just wanted to make sure that you know - I am not bitching at all. I think this milter is about the neatest thing since sliced bread. You have a die-hard fan in Austin, Texas.

Thanks a million for an awesome tool. I just wish I knew how to program so I could help. I'm just a sysadmin type. :-(
--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT