X- Header Lines Appearing in Message Body

From: Rizgar
Subject: X- Header Lines Appearing in Message Body
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:31:11 -0700

Greetings list,

This problem seems to be also listed in support ticket #103390 at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103390

Ever since upgrading to 0.2 and SA 3.0, all of the messages tagged as
spam appear to have most of the header information appearing in the
body of the message, rather than in the header where it belongs.
Also, the normal behavior of the original message being attached to
the SA message no longer occurs.

I use Thunderbird as my client, and I can't see this behavior, but
every customer using Outlook Express seems to have this problem.
Perhaps there is some kind of newline issue when the message is
rewritten?

Please share your insights.

Thanks,
Alex