Re: Stability progress?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: Stability progress?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:27:03 -0500

In the last episode (Apr 26), Nate Schindler said:
> Allright.  I just installed valgrind.
> I'll see if I can duplicate my issue with the tool running.
>
> Do you have a preferred list of command line switches for valgrind?

Just --tool=memcheck.  (which is the default on older versions, was
removed, then got put back I think).

> I also set "ulimit -c unlimited", which hadn't been done yet.

Also remove the -f flag from your spamas-milter commandline if you have
it; that makes it fork into the background and chdir to /, which will
both make it impossible to read the error messages and keep you from
generating a corefile :)

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden