Skip Authenticated Users

From: Gustafson, Tim
Subject: Skip Authenticated Users
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:57:44 -0500

Hello!

I'd just like to throw out a quick feature request: it'd be really handy
to be able to NOT filter messages if they are being sent by
authenticated SMTP senders.  My problem right now is that a lot of my
client's outbound e-mail is being tagged as "SPAM" by my server, even
though it's not SPAM.  I know there is a patch out there that does this,
so I guess I'm suggesting that the patch be incorporated into the main
program at this point.

Thanks!

Tim Gustafson
MEI Technology Consulting, Inc