Using -b conflicts with -r

From: Todd Franklin
Subject: Using -b conflicts with -r
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:16:07 -0400

I think this is what is happening at least.

I have -r set 15
and I setup -b to go to address@hidden  so I can review the spams and catch the good ones.

But when I sometimes do
tail -f /var/log/maillog

I will see as many as 5 or 10 of the same message go by very quickly, and the review mailbox will have 10 copies of the message saying it can't be delivered because it is spam.  Seems like some sort of circular thing.

Should I just disable the -r flag for now?
Sendmail is my MTA.  Spamass-milter version 0.3
My sendmail.cf also talks about procmail, so I don't know if there is a solution there or not.

Thanks anyone!