Re: Using the -B flag

From: Jack L. Stone
Subject: Re: Using the -B flag
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:25:00 -0500

At 02:42 PM 9.25.2007 -0500, you wrote:

Jack, anything marked as spam but not rejected will be directed to the
review account.
Anything 20 or over will be rejected outright.
What's your mail system??

Doug
Doug,
Thanks for the reply.
Am using FBSD-6.2p7 +
sendmail-8.13.8 +
spamassassin-3.2.3 +
spamass-milter-0.3.1_3

I've been using sa-milter for a long time and familiar with the -r flag
that blocks.

However, it's been a long time since using the -B flag and the man pages
says "redirects" the spam to an account.
BUT, found it redirects a copy and still delivers to the recip.

Here's my settingsn for startup with spamcheck being the redirect account:
spamass-milter -f -i 127.0.0.1 -B spamcheck -r 15 -p
/var/run/spamass-milter.sock

Thanks,
Jack

(^_^)