Re: score=100.0 required=3.0 tests=SHORTCIRCUIT,,USER_IN_BLACKLIST

From: J4K
Subject: Re: score=100.0 required=3.0 tests=SHORTCIRCUIT,,USER_IN_BLACKLIST
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:53:20 +0100

On 01/27/2011 01:55 PM, Florescu, Dan Alexandru wrote:
Fire up what?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know SA does not reject at SMTP session level.
I myself am using it with amavis and I have:
$sa_quarantine_cutoff_level = 12.0;
which will drop any spammy message with that score or above it.

If you don't have any option you can use header_checks and drop spams there, although you should be warned that false positives will be dropped also. I think SA delivers by default spam-marked messages to avoid these false positives.

(score 12)

Shortcircuit is useful as it will not run any other tests (less cpu usage) if it is sure that message is spam.