RE: alert: New event: ET EXPLOIT Possible SpamAssassin Milter Plugin Rem

From: Shadwick, Tony
Subject: RE: alert: New event: ET EXPLOIT Possible SpamAssassin Milter Plugin Remote Arbitrary Command Injection Attempt
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:31:31 -0600

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the behavior of Postfix's sendmail -bv isn't the
same as sendmail's sendmail -bv.  I kinda hacked together a fix for my own box
getting it to call an external perl script, so my own personal box is even less
secure than the original exploit.  :P  You just have to know how to take
advantage of it.  :\

So anyhoo - don't know if there's any interest in implementing a fix for
postfix that doesn't completely suck or not.  Mine keeps leaving perl zombies
lying around from sessions that don't end cleanly.

Tony Shadwick