SOLVED Re: Spamass-milter unable to bind onto network ports

From: Simon Loewenthal
Subject: SOLVED Re: Spamass-milter unable to bind onto network ports
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:02:31 +0100

Problem solved and was because I did this too late.   Chmod somehow changed directory level up to 660 instead of 750!

On 2013-11-11 0:10, Simon Loewenthal wrote:

Hi,  Just realised that the -p refers only to a file socket and not a network one, and that SA-milter likely did not support this anyway. I'm back to figuring out why postfix won't work unchrooted with SA-milter :( :(

  address@hidden .co.uk
pgp 4BA78604