changes to speechd-up

From: Kirk Reiser
Subject: changes to speechd-up
Date: Sun Aug 13 12:52:46 2006

Hello all,  In responce to some problems that Jacob has had with the
speechd-up module and speakup I have made some changes to the module.
I wondered whether you prefer I send diff's here to the list or if you
wanted to give me write permission to the cvs repository.

Currently the changes are quite small but I am hoping to expand a bit
on the command set code.  I believe that Jacob has added a bit of code
to that as well.

  Kirk

--

Kirk Reiser                             The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: address@hidden          University of Western Ontario