Another error while compiling speechd-up

From: Sean McMahon
Subject: Another error while compiling speechd-up
Date: Sun Aug 13 12:52:47 2006

This time I got the speechdlib1 and speechd-dev packages.  Configure ran
fine for an error related to g++ which did not cause the script to exit.
I install g++  ran make distclean, ran build.sh, ran ./configure and ran
make all.  This time the ./configure script did not give me any errors
related to g++.  Make all gave me the following error.  See attached
file speechd-upMake.log
The error comes from function main and is the same error I received
before installing g++
Once again this is coming from the cvs version I checkout yesterday.
Sean