error while loading shared libraries: libdotconf

From: mooncar
Subject: error while loading shared libraries: libdotconf
Date: Sun Aug 13 12:52:50 2006

Hello!

I have just installed speech dispatcher 0.6 from tarball, the installation was
successfully but when I run speech-dispatcher I have this error

speech-dispatcher: error while loading shared libraries: libdotconf-1.0.so.0:

but I've already installed dotconf 1.0.13, and the file libdotconf-1.0.so.0 is
in /usr/local/lib. What can I do so that speech-dispatcher can find him?

Thanks