more questions as usual

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: more questions as usual
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:46 2006

>>>>> "KR" == Kirk Reiser <address@hidden> writes:

    KR> You want to sponser me? 'wink'

Sure.  I could package Speechd-Up myself, but since I don't use Speakup,
it could be hit by a significant level of incompetence.  I think Debian
packaging incompetence is easier to fix ;-), so I can sponsor your
package if you promise it won't last forever and you get the courage to
undergo the NMU process sometimes. :-|

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to tell
which one the idiot is.                       -- Bruce Perens in debian-devel