odd behavior with speech dispatcher CVS

From: Jacob Schmude
Subject: odd behavior with speech dispatcher CVS
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:46 2006

Hi all
I just updated my speech dispatcher from CVS at around 4:00 PM EDT today.
I'm noticing an odd bug which occurs with all synth modules. What is
happening is that lines are running together. I'm using speech dispatcher
with speechd-up, and when I issue a command that reads more than one line,
the last word of the currently speaking line gets mashed together
with the first word of the line after it. This causes some pronunciation
anomolies. This didn't happen with the slightly older CVS build I was
using before. I've been able to reproduce this behavior using flite,
festival, and dectalk software.
Has anyone else noticed this slightly odd behavior?