Speech-dispatcher initialization

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Speech-dispatcher initialization
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:52 2006

Pierre Lorenzon p????e v St 07. 12. 2005 v 09:13 +0100:
> I sent this message two weeks ago but got no
> answer. Is it so strange that there no answer ?
> Do you want more details about the machine architecture,
> the gcc version or whatever ? Should I try to
> understand where the error comes from ?

Pierre,

I'm sorry for the delay. I examined the logs after you sent them and I
don't see how this can happen with the current code. Since we were
planning to release the 0.6 version of Speech Dispatcher right now,
I thought to send you the 0.6-rc1 tarball as soon as it is ready
so that you can test it and see if this issue still happens. However,
there were some unexpected delays and 0.6-rc1 is still not public.

I could either send you a tarball with the latest code privately to your
email or you could try to use the latest CVS version. The first has the
advantage that you don't have to build it with automake, autoconf etc.,
you just compile it. Please let me know what do you prefer.

With Regards,
Hynek