error while loading shared libraries: libdotconf

From: Jan Buchal
Subject: error while loading shared libraries: libdotconf
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:51 2006

>>>>> "mi" == address@hidden it <address@hidden> writes:

    mi> Hello!

    mi> I have just installed speech dispatcher 0.6 from tarball, the
    mi> installation was successfully but when I run speech-dispatcher I
    mi> have this error

    mi> speech-dispatcher: error while loading shared libraries:
    mi> libdotconf-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
    mi> file or directory

Try install speechd again but before remove all libspeechd. I'm not sure
if it help....

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008