Autoconf Problem

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Autoconf Problem
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:51:48 -0700

I never heard anything more about the autoconf problems I was having
earlier.  I also never got any replies to my last post on this.  Are
there any other things I need to look for with compiling
speech-dispatcher with autoconf? recall there was a symbol that wasn't
being substituted properly or something.  This is holding me up on
copleting my changes to speechd to handle punctuation levels for the
generic module.

Any ideas?

--
HolmesGrown Solutions