CVS Still Broken

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: CVS Still Broken
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:58:19 +0200

Steve Holmes wrote:
> I still have a broken autoconf when configuring Speech Dispatcher
> after just now doing a 'cvs update'.

Hello Steve, I know very little about autoconf, but I believe there must
be a problem in your setup, since there was no such problem reported by
anyone else.  I have no idea how to help you, but I'd try a fresh CVS
checkout of Speech Dispatcher.  You can also try downloading a tarball,
since the tarball (unlike CVS) contains some pre-configurations.  BTW,
what system are you running?

I don't have any good advice right now, but I hope we can sort that out
someway...  I'm looking forward to your punctuation settings implementation!

Best regards,

Tomas