PulseAudio

From: Gilles Casse
Subject: PulseAudio
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:29:41 +0100

Hello,

The PulseAudio back-end has been checked in the cvs repository.
It is compliant with eSpeak, festival, flite, ibmtts. These modules
except Festival (sorry) have been tested with PulseAudio 0.9.6, spd-say
and Orca.

For building this back-end from CVS, please run build.sh because
configure.in has been changed.

For using for example the espeak module with PulseAudio, edit the
espeak.conf file, and set EspeakAudioOutputMethod to "pulse".

For testing this, I ran the speech-dispatcher server from my user
session (so in a shell as user gcasse).

Best regards,

Gilles

--