eSpeak and Speech Dispatcher

From: Hermann
Subject: eSpeak and Speech Dispatcher
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:20:13 +0100

Hi Hemant,
I'm completely unfamiliar with Fedora and the use of .rpm packages. I
use GRML, a Debian based distribution from Austria.
But you can visit:
http://www.freebsoft.org/
to look for the source code of Speech-dispatcher: Search for the links
projects and then speech-dispatcher, followed by the link downloads.
There you find the appropriate packages.
I don't know how you can get dependency packages on Fedora.
Perhaps someone from this list can answer that questions.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)