OT: Copying Espeak variants into the proper directory

From: Hermann
Subject: OT: Copying Espeak variants into the proper directory
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 17:25:09 +0200

Hi,
today I've got a zip file with some additional variants fo Espeak. To
copy it I need acces to the directory /usr/share/espeak-data/voices/!v
That "!v" is the problem. Linux refuses to copy the file into this
place, stating that the Vim .signature file is no directory. The very
same happens when I try to change into this directory.
This does not make any sense at all, so what can i do to get my files to the
proper place?
Hermann