how to configure brltty?

From: Christian Gerhardt
Subject: how to configure brltty?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:33:17 +0100

Hi folks,

I kompiled speech-dispatcher v0.6.7 and it is running. I get speech ouput
using spd-say and even inside emacs using speechd-speak.
My problem is, that I just can not figure out how to configure brltty which
I want to use together with speech. My current brltty version is 3.7.2.

I am getting error messages inside emacs, but unfortunately I am not able
to get into the message buffer. Something fails concerning the connection
to brltty that's all I can say so far. Any hints how to configure brltty
are highly aprreciated.
Maybe someone is even able to tell me where to find brltty's error
messages.

Regards and thanks in advance,
Christian