speech-dispatcher from cvs

From: Guy Schlosser
Subject: speech-dispatcher from cvs
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:51:53 -0400

Hi all, I tried downloading the cvs snapshot from the
freebsoft.org/speechd web site.  The problem is that when I try and
extract what I downloaded, I get an error from tar that the archive is
not recognized.  Any suggestions?  I'm really hoping that this may fix
my problem where whatever module I'm using crashing, then I have to kill
s-d and reload it to get speech back.  I am definitely interested in
testing and reporting feedback.  Thanks much in advance for the help.

Thanks,

Guy