what happened to speechd development?

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: what happened to speechd development?
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 15:55:49 +0200

Halim Sahin wrote:
> Luke posts his patches but they were not merged into main speechd git.
> @Luke: do you have a public repo with your patches?

Hello,

yes, the Speechd development version is now being hosted
in Luke Yelavichs public repository here:

http://git.themuso.com/git/speechd.git

I've fixed the information on our webpage to indicate so.

We plan to merge all those patches to the official
repository sometimes soon, but still can't get over
to do it for other work. We might also make a releas
of Speechd soon, but we need to consult that
with Luke too.

Have a nice day,
Hynek Hanke