[pulseaudio] latency control guide from Lennart Poettering

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: [pulseaudio] latency control guide from Lennart Poettering
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 08:59:12 +1100

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 08:51:01AM EST, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/LatencyControl
>
> Maybe it helps.

I read that guide, and yes it will likely help, however to be really effective,
some other change will have to be made in speech-dispatcher to make sure that
audio buffers are big/small enough for the task at hand. This will likely take
a little while to do. Its on my agenda, but not for a little while, i.e after
Ubuntu is released.

Luke