Speech-dispatcher does'nt spoken ordinal numbers, but Espeak is native s

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Speech-dispatcher does'nt spoken ordinal numbers, but Espeak is native spokening correct
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:19:25 +0200

Tomas, you wroted:
"It seems that espeak fails
to distinguish ordinal numbers when they are followed by an index mark.

The index mark is (I think) inserted by Orca to allow continuous reading
with cursor moving sentence by sentence.  It is fact, that the sentence
end is detected incorrectly in this case, but this is another story."
But when I do this test, I using only spd-say utility, and Orca does'nt
use speech-dispatcher when I do this test.
Jonathan, have any ydea how can fix this problem? I sent full log file
with attachment.

Attila