[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:54:16 +0100
Please found below three URLs and a summary of how I understand the
filter mechanism. Of course, my description can be more or less
accurate, but well, hope it helps.
The filter is a kind of plugin which converts text. If several filters
are loaded, they will work in cascade: the first filter manages the text
supplied to eciAddText, the second filter manages the text returned by
the first filter and so on.
I implemented such a filter recently for the punctuation in voxin and
met two main issues:
- AFAIK, the filter API is not included in the public ibmtts sdk project
at sourceforge. It could raise questions on its license.
- the plugin must be built using an old c++ toolchain. I used crosstool
and provide a script for patching and building it.
Here are three urls:
- ibmtts api documentation from wizzard software (Dynamic Filters):
- sources of the punctuation filter (except the filter header file), and
scripts for building the toolchain:
- the ibmtts sdk public project