[orca-list] Announcing the OpenTTS project, a fork of speech-dispatcher

From: Bill Cox
Subject: [orca-list] Announcing the OpenTTS project, a fork of speech-dispatcher
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:01:08 -0400

Luke is project lead, though I believe a couple of others may also
have authority to commit changes.  However, Luke has to date worked to
form consensus on the opentts-dev mailing list before making
significant changes.  Progress in the last several weeks has been
truly outstanding, and I for one am happy that opentts is in good
hands, and that I probably wont have to go digging into this code
anymore :-)

Bill