Maintaining speechd-up

From: Paul Hunt
Subject: Maintaining speechd-up
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:09:44 +0100

Hi,

Is the Speakup to TTSynth package still out there?

Bill: espeakup was based on this package. It's a light weight connector
between speakup and the synth that ships with voxin.

I used to use that in the console in Ubuntu and it worked very nicely.

You used to be able to get it from the ttsynth homepage but that site
appears to have vanished now.

Paul