communication tools

From: Rui Batista
Subject: communication tools
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 03:40:15 +0100

Hi,
Ter, 2010-08-31 ?s 23:06 +0200, Andrei Kholodnyi escreveu:
> +1 for IRC

+1 for IRC too. Note that I'm not against any communication system (ok,
I hate skype but...) I think IRC is very standard in open source
communities. At least for quick chatting and support it is really good,
and accessibility is not a problem. For voip and so on, I don't know if
it is needed but if it is I'm not an expert on the matter so....
anythink that works and is accessible.

Best regards,

Rui Batista