William Hubbs a Reviewer

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: William Hubbs a Reviewer
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:58:16 +0200

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that we got another reviewer
with commit rights to the repository, William Hubbs!

Extending the number of reviewers should mean that
patches will get submitted sooner and the review
process will be more stable, because the review work
is splitted among more persons.

We still prefer detailed review by a single person
to discussing every change between several people.

In other words, more reviewers is more free time
for development, not more discussions -- for it is
very time consuming if everyone needs to read
and comment on every patch.

Of course, everyone is welcome to raise concerns
in any field, if he considers necessary, but lets be
confident that the current reviewers can judge
the quality of code quite well.

I must also say, that the review policy works very
well so far. Thank you all very much!

The increased demands or coordination will soon
be fixed using the ITS (issue tracking system).

Best regards and thanks to William!
Hynek Hanke