[orca-list] question about speech-dispatcher and speakup in maverick

From: Willem van der Walt
Subject: [orca-list] question about speech-dispatcher and speakup in maverick
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:16:07 +0200 (SAST)

Bill, espeakup is based on code that was written for IBM Viavoice, so you
might want to look for that.  I think it is called speakup connecter, but
am not sure. An acknowledgment giving the exact name of the code is in the
source of espeakup, so you can find it there.
HTH, Willem

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.