Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis

From: Halim Sahin
Subject: Design suggestion: The server just for synthesis
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:57:30 +0200

Hi,
Hmm, in your first mail you wrote:
> > 2. It can accept connection, receive portion of text and send audio
> > data
> back to the client.

What do you mean with client here? If the client is a screenreader this
approach doesn't make sense.
Some weeks ago I started a thread where I have suggested almost the same
but got no useful response.
I called the audio-playback-part speech-dispatcher-audio-agent which
should redrive the speech-data from the core server and play them back
which the available audio-output.
Maybe you have more success to get attention :-).
BR.
Halim