2 warnnings when compiling

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: 2 warnnings when compiling
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:55:48 +0100

On 3.11.2010 12:48, Christopher Brannon wrote:
>> Why not just delete the definitions in options.c?
>> I don't think we need PROGRAM_NAME and PROGRAM_VERSION at all.
> Perhaps not.  As it stands, spd-say is versioned differently than Speech
> Dispatcher.  I have no idea why this is so.  My patch -- with PROGRAM_NAME
> and PROGRAM_VERSION -- simply preserves the status quo.

I think it would be best if all the clients that are distributed with
the server have the same version numbers. We can re-establish
separate versioning later on if we decide to distribute them
separately.

It would also be simpler for the users, who sometimes
(incorrectly) use spd-say to check for the version of Speech Dispatcher.

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke