Before the patch: bugs in generic module

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: Before the patch: bugs in generic module
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 20:30:08 +0100

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:03:32 +0100, Andrei Kholodnyi
<andrei.kholodnyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> probably you could highlight your design ideas before you start
rewriting
> it,
> e.g. by sending "RFC: new generic module design"

Yes I should... but I think my C is better than my english, and I want to
have some working examples. As you don't like #ifdefs, I don't like
arguments like "this solution requires too much work" or "this module has
some limitations" - you know who personally used these arguments :)

> Let me drop a look into it.
> It parses fields based on " " as a separator.
> We might introduce some extra consistency checks.

I think there is a little problem: client sending LIST SYNTHESIS_VOICES
expects exactly three single words separated by blanks. So for me replacing
blanks into underlines would be simple solution for now (we can solve this
problem in future).

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!