libsonic source hosting

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: libsonic source hosting
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:01:46 +0100

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:13:35 -0500, Bill Cox <waywardgeek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> However, so far, all users have copied the source
> directly into their programs.

May be because the sonic library was hosted on the moon (or somewhere
similar)?

I started to write small application for audiobooks correction and now I
have sonic code copied into my app. But for me it's not a good idea: I have
some old version of sonic, and I don't want to do anything where new
version of sonic will be available.

As for me: I will still have copy of sonic code in my sources, but
configure script should decide to use this code or linked library. May be
we should do something similar in speech-dispatcher?

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!