[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new upstream release?
new upstream release?
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:43:34 -0600
On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:03:29PM +0100, Hynek Hanke wrote:
> Dne 8.2.2011 20:52, William Hubbs napsal(a):
> > Does anyone know what the next release plans are?
> I think it would be very nice if we managed to
> make a minor release in the 0.7 branch containing
> Pico support and some of the smaller improvements
> that can easily be backported in time for the
> Ubuntu Natty freeze (24/2/2011). But keep in mind
> though that 0.7.1 itself is a big improvement, thanks
> to you all, and that we have all been testing it and it
> has proved reliable, so I think it is a good thing
> for the distributions to ship now.
> It would also be superb if we could use the slower
> times now to do the code re-indent we have been talking
I am willing to do the re-indent.
I believe you said that you want to use kernel style for sd, so I can
just run the code through Lindent, which is the script that comes with
the linux kernel, and that should take care of most of it.
Do you want me to do all of the code in one commit, or should I break it
down more than that?
I have another question to ask. Linux kernel style says that tabs should
be used for indentation. The document you referred to a while back says
that you want to change that and use spaces. I don't know if anyone else
has a feeling about this, but I prefer tabs. The reason for this is that
I find it much easier to track my indent levels if one tab per indent
level is used, like the kernel does, instead of 4 spaces per indent
level. Would you please reconsider and use tabs instead of spaces?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
- new upstream release?, William Hubbs, 2011/02/08
- new upstream release?, Hynek Hanke, 2011/02/08
- new upstream release?,
William Hubbs <=
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), Hynek Hanke, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), Halim Sahin, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), Andrei Kholodnyi, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), Trevor Saunders, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), William Hubbs, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent (was: new upstream release?), Luke Yelavich, 2011/02/09
- Code reindent, Christopher Brannon, 2011/02/12
- Code reindent, William Hubbs, 2011/02/12
- Code reindent, Steve Holmes, 2011/02/27
- Code reindent, David Csercsics, 2011/02/27